Thanksgiving 2017 Hiking Weekend Sugarloaf, Maine Friday, October 6 to Monday, October 9, 2017 Located in the heart of Carrabassett Valley, surrounded by Maine’s Western Mountains, Sugarloaf rises 4,237 ft. above sea level, the second highest peak in the lobster state. From the summit, Mount Katahdin, the highest peak in the range can be seen. The area features wonderful hiking trails, with no less than four 4000-ft. mountains close by….
- C17 – Oka, QC Saturday 30 September 2017
- H13 – Mégantic Franceville, QC Saturday 30 September 2017 Buy now
- THX54 Thanksgiving Hiking Weekend – Sugarloaf, ME Friday 06 October 2017 Buy now
- H14 – Jay Peak, VT Saturday 14 October 2017 Buy now
- H15 – Mont Orford, QC Saturday 21 October 2017 Buy now