February 11-12, 2017
It’s the 51st Annual Canadian Ski Marathon (CSM)! Why not be part of this unique Canadian winter event?
The CSM offers skiing on groomed trails starting at 11-21 km per day, and ranging up to a challenging 160 km over two days. In other words, something for skiers of all abilities.
There are various categories of skiers with the most recent new category being the Taster which lets you ski the last section each day for a reduced registration fee, a marvelous way to see what the CSM is all about.
If you are thinking of becoming a Coureur des Bois but need to work your way up to it, try the Half Marathon category and ski the last three sections on each day.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enjoy two days of a tremendous winter experience over beautiful terrain only available for the CSM.
For registration details and more information, consult the CSM website.
To join RA’s Maxi Team or if you have any questions about the marathon, leave a message for Gail Tedstone on the Club voicemail or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come on – join in the fun, fun, fun!
Canadian Ski Marathon
- C17 – Oka, QC Saturday 30 September 2017
- H13 – Mégantic Franceville, QC Saturday 30 September 2017 Buy now
- THX54 Thanksgiving Hiking Weekend – Sugarloaf, ME Friday 06 October 2017 Buy now
- H14 – Jay Peak, VT Saturday 14 October 2017 Buy now
- H15 – Mont Orford, QC Saturday 21 October 2017 Buy now