Become a Randonnée Member!
As you can see, we really do have lots of activities which should capture most of your outdoor (and indoor) interests. In addition, a reasonable yearly membership fee entitles you to discounts at selected sports stores.
If you are a hiker, you’ll enjoy the scenic trails in areas of Vermont, New York’s Adirondack Mountains, and Quebec’s Laurentians and Eastern Townships. After the hike, we often relax and get to know each other in the comfortable atmosphere of a local pub. It’s a great way to unwind and discuss the day’s sights and adventures.
For cyclists, the day trips take advantage of well-scouted roads in Vermont, New York, Quebec and Ontario. Our supplied maps describe routes which usually range in length from 40 to 90 km, so there are many choices for different ability levels. Being concerned for the safety of our members, we require the use of helmets.
Skiing and snowshoeing
For cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, we go to choice centres in the Laurentians and Eastern Townships, and occasionally other areas. Maps with a variety of trails and distances are provided and trail fees are included in the day trip price. The season’s last bus trip usually includes a pub stop.
We also have weekend getaways with lodging in comfortable hotels or condominiums in prime hiking, cycling and cross-country skiing areas.
Randonnée Aventure has no lack of social events. These include happy hours, picnics, barbecues, and Holiday dance party (Christmas), to name a few.
If you have any questions, you can email us or call our Club voicemail, and leave a message. We will contact you shortly.
Advantages of Membership
- S1-Domaine Saint-Bernard, Mont-Tremblant, QC Saturday 05 January 2019 buy now
- S2-Lac Monroe, Parc national du Mont-Tremblant, QC Saturday 12 January 2019 buy now
- S3-Far Hills, Parc régional de Val David/Val-Morin, QC Saturday 19 January 2019 buy now
- WK50-Cross-Country and Downhill Skiing & Snowshoeing Weekend, Mont Sainte-Anne, QC Friday 25 January 2019 buy now
- S4-Parc régional de la Foret Ouareau, Saint-Donat, QC Saturday 02 February 2019 buy now