If you love the outdoors, Randonnée Aventure is for you!
To promote and facilitate group participation in outdoor activities in a social setting, by encouraging individuals to work together, on a cooperative basis, to organize such activities at an affordable cost
Activities year round
We are a bilingual, volunteer-run hiking, cycling and cross-country ski/snowshoe club, based in Montreal for 30 years.
Affordable trips to scenic destinations
Our reasonably priced Saturday and weekend trips (by comfortable bus or carpool) will transport you to some of the most scenic areas in Quebec, Vermont and New York State. You can choose which trips to sign up for.
A friendly supportive environment
When doing an activity, we form small groups based on ability, and our experienced trip leaders ensure you join a group at the appropriate level. We scout trails and routes in advance and provide you with detailed maps.
Who can join
Our members are single adults and couples, of all ages and from all walks of life, who have an existing commitment to fitness. Prospective members are invited to purchase a trial trip before joining.
Upcoming EventsView All Events
- C13-Covey Hill, QC Saturday 18 August 2018
- H8-ADK Loj, NY (Extended) Saturday 25 August 2018 buy now
- C14-Mooers, NY Saturday 25 August 2018
- Labour Day weekend: Cycling – Thetford Mines, QC Friday 31 August 2018 buy now
- H9-Mont Ouareau & Mont Kaaïkop, QC Saturday 08 September 2018 buy now
- C15-Champlain Islands, VT Saturday 08 September 2018
- Trail Work: ADK Loj, NY Friday 14 September 2018
- H10-Noonmark & Round Mountains, Keene Valley, NY Saturday 15 September 2018 buy now